Monday, December 24, 2012

Crochet Unicorn Pattern Link



After crocheting a blessing/herd of unicorns to give out to the girls' friends for Christmas...


...I feel very good about recommending the free pattern from Sheep Dog's Fleece (click here to go there).  It's a beginner level project, and the pattern instructions are clear, and easy to follow. There is a fair amount of fiddly sewing together though - so allow a little extra time for completion if you decide to make a unicorn for everyone you know.  Believe me, it's next to impossible to make just one.

Oh, and don't worry if the head looks too small for the body when you attach it - by the time you get the mane on, it will look just right.



Merry Christmas! And, a big thanks to Sheep Dog's Fleece for the fantastic pattern and inspiration.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the look of these unicorns! Jungle Girl, who has whole heartily caught the "crocheting bug," and I am certain she would enjoy making one of these...

Tina said...

Wow, those unicorns are awesome! I had to rush over to Sheep Dog's Fleece to give them a try. I had hopes that I could get one done before Christmas tomorrow, but I have a bunch of other things I need to finish first.

Thanks for the link!

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing - and Merry Christmas to your family. Thanks for sharing all year long!

Ticia said...

That is ADORABLE! Inspiration to get my skills better than the pathetic they're at right now.

Phyllis said...

So very, very cute!! Merry Christmas to you all!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Really nice! I am contemplating to try crocheting this year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mara said...

These are so cute! I love the mane on them, just perfect.

Unknown said...

These are so adorable! I'll have to show them to Abby. She likes to crochet.